Uploading pics…

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flaxon-Waxon

Aquarium Advice Addict
Would love to start a build thread, but can’t seem to not get an error with uploading pics. Any help? Photobucket is not an option for me… thanks!

Just tried uploading a 35KB image and it said I exceeded max quota by 101KB… ??*♂️

Are you going to advanced and then manage attachments?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930-170342_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930-170342_Samsung Internet.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210930-170246_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930-170246_Samsung Internet.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 36
Previously. I have 300+ uploaded pics from 5-6 years ago. Wondering if I can bulk delete old threads and uploads…

Maybe this is the issue. Ill raise it with the rest of the site team, i dont actually know what the solution is when you hit the upload storage limit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930-171022_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930-171022_Samsung Internet.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 37
Yea I think it’s a storage quota issue. I didn’t realize how many uploads I had. Can I just wipe out all my previous pics somehow ?

Thanks! Would love to get some chatting going on with my tank build [emoji1305]

Not good news im afraid. What research ive managed on my own says the only solution is to either go for a paid membership which increases your storage or use photo hosting sites. Imgur seems to be the go too.

If someone on the site team tells me something different ill pass it on.

I use Imgur and just copy and paste the link with img before and /img after both with [ ] around them. If that makes sense

Not good news im afraid. What research ive managed on my own says the only solution is to either go for a paid membership which increases your storage or use photo hosting sites. Imgur seems to be the go too.

If someone on the site team tells me something different ill pass it on.

No worries I’ll get it sorted, thanks !

Back
Top Bottom