Hi I’m Cael

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cael1216

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello I’m Cael I am 16 years old and have a 75 gallon planted freshwater tank and would love to show it and show some pictures that I have questions about but I can’t figure about how to upload pictures to them if anybody can help it would be appreciated.

Hello I’m Cael I am 16 years old and have a 75 gallon planted freshwater tank and would love to show it and show some pictures that I have questions about but I can’t figure about how to upload pictures to them if anybody can help it would be appreciated.

Hello and welcome. :flowers:
As for adding pictures, when you start a post, scroll down below the typing box to " attach files" and click "manage attachments". You will see a number of buttons that say "Choose file". Click on one and go to your picture's location. When finished loading pics, click "upload". That's all there is to it. (y)
Looking forward to seeing your pics. (y)(y)

welcome to the AA community! as for pictures its much easier to just create an album, upload the photo to it, then copy the BB code below it and post it in your thread:)
Go to "user Cp" in the left hand column youll see it

Back
Top Bottom