10 gallon Reef Tank Transformation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The critters are in the tank :) totally psyched!!! Fingers crossed hope they all do well :)

image-2170941531.jpg

image-2158718746.jpg

image-2790645795.jpg

image-3859979975.jpg

image-1758590109.jpg

image-3054209016.jpg

Nope still a work in progress cause all I got in it is a leaf fish and a yellow head moray...

I used to have a lionfish, angler fish, small zebra moray and a mall blue ring octopus but unfortunately lost all of them to marine velvet a few months back... Had to dismantle the while tank and sterilize it. I just started it up again recently.

Nope still a work in progress cause all I got in it is a leaf fish and a yellow head moray...

I used to have a lionfish, angler fish, small zebra moray and a mall blue ring octopus but unfortunately lost all of them to marine velvet a few months back... Had to dismantle the while tank and sterilize it. I just started it up again recently.

Wow. Thats a pretty rough blow! Sorry that happened!! Sounds like you have a good start getting it up and running though. (y) You should post a picture of your moray.....please? Lol.

Craigj247 said:

And this was in a 20 gallon.....? How big is the eel?

He is about 6".... Eels get very big so won't be able to keep him in here for much longer.

He eats lil fish chunks. Not a fussy eater at all.

I also fed my red knob starfish yesterday. Such a slow eater :p

Back
Top Bottom