#10 Tank in the World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I was browsing the top 10 planted tanks at ratemyfishtank.com and almost fell out of my chair when I spotted mine, my tank made the front page of the top 10 planted tanks in the world. Rated at #10, lol, I might as well capture this moment in time and share it, even if it only lasts a few hours.

congrats

Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy it! Was that the experiment with a light under the tank, shinning up thru the rocks?? Looks like it worked pretty well. :D

hold on, i just re-read aquarius info,

thats your tank? i thought you were just posting the #10 tank on that site, looks really good.

how'd you do the lighting effect? maybe make a thread explaining how to do it?

Go to to ratemyfishtank.com and then to planted tanks...its at 10.

aquarious...I'll say first off congrats!!!
But 1 though 9 seem to have a theme...that theme being visable plants...what am I missing?

Congrats!!
Go ahead and gloat! :) print it, frame it, hang it on the wall!!!!!!

SCFatz said:
Go to to ratemyfishtank.com and then to planted tanks...its at 10.

aquarious...I'll say first off congrats!!!
But 1 though 9 seem to have a theme...that theme being visable plants...what am I missing?

Im as surprised as anyone, I just posted my tank because it is planted, and other people voted on it. The light is shining on a melon sword, so maybe thats it. But it is short lived, it's already been bumped to #21 as of now. However, it was nice to have accomplished something in the world of aquariums, even if just for a moment. In the advice part of the profile, I updated and placed this site, AA.com.

I have a thread that 'sort' of explains the under tank light setup, but I can make an official DIY for it. I have other lighting effect ideas I am working on too.

That is a nice looking tank. Congratulations on it being so highly rated.

Hydor has introduced some aquarium lighting that looks interesting. They have even combined lights with their Ario air pumps although I haven't tried them myself.

gorgeous tank. has anyone noticed that our travis is in the top 10 as well.!!! pretty good for our group overall!!

Earlier today I removed my submission from the site. After considering the fact that it was in the wrong section, I decided to re-take a better photo with an additional lighting effect and place it in the regular tank section, even tho it is technicaly a planted tank. This will free up a higher ranking spot for someone who works hard on their plants.

aquarious said:
Earlier today I removed my submission from the site. After considering the fact that it was in the wrong section, I decided to re-take a better photo with an additional lighting effect and place it in the regular tank section, even tho it is technicaly a planted tank. This will free up a higher ranking spot for someone who works hard on their plants.
Well congrats all the same.

Back
Top Bottom