110 gal Cichlid problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
image-267919293.jpg

image-2340254513.jpg

Thanks! This guy? Jack Dempsy. One of my favs!

Have a 29,10,5 running, want a 55/65 for an all cichlid setup, my girlfriend would leave me if I came home with any more tanks though.

Have a 29,10,5 running, want a 55/65 for an all cichlid setup, my girlfriend would leave me if I came home with any more tanks though.

I just have the 110 gallon going now. I had a 37 high a 55 a 110 and a 30 hex. I came home the one day and she just looked at me then at the tank then back at me. Lol. So like they say. Happy wife = happy life. Haha. So I know what yer saying. But I love my cichlids. And so does the wife. She also has 3 bala sharks in there too. She wants me to set up a salt tank up in the 30 hex. Idk. Maybe I will.

Haha all the guys at my Lfs are single! Good guys though, yah my girl loves the tanks, just the amountoif space they take up in what little we have, starting to look at houses, once I have some space there will be no stopping me! Im a builder so the custom built in behind the bar will be a must! Have you ever ran a salt setup before?

These are my dwarf cichlids,apisto's, plenty of attitude but get along with everyone pretty well.

image-1605204862.jpg

image-2642107138.jpg

Nice looking fish bro! I haven't ever don't salt. Ive been toying with the idea of starting small though. I'm not sure. The cost is pretty intense.

That's what I've heard, the cost as well as the crashes, read a thread last week about marine velvet, wiped out a big tank in 24 hrs! Don't know if I could handle that kind of loss, than again the fish are incredible as well as the coral.

Back
Top Bottom