125 gallon build log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Echindorus parvula when grown in and algae free, that should be absolutely stunning. I look forward to the pictures!

I'm not a fan of glosso. HC I don't mind though and is being considered too.

I really like the parvula too. What I worry about is having the ability to keep it algae free. Hopefully with your help I can manage it.

Ok Neilanh, here is the fish I was telling you about. You probably know exactly what it was but not based on my description. Anyway I couldn't get him to sit still so the pics aren't that great!

1010578mediumoi0.jpg

1010566mediumfu9.jpg

1010562mediumat1.jpg

Then it is yours! Let me know when you have your tank ready for fish and we can set something up.

No rush either I'm not taking the 55 down anytime soon.

I've already been to his house and I have seen his tanks. I'm a salty so I like what he has done but I'm not into the fresh thing anymore...LOL

Yeah, he was just over last week.

BTW, I intend on coming to pick that up rather than have you deliver, so i can get a chance to see your tanks.

Quick update

Not a whole lot new. Really just letting the tank settle in.

My newest toy, however, arrived today. An 8-switch power strip, made for DJs to help control their equipment I guess. Picked it up for $25 online somewhere.

I'll label each channel eventually. Plan to setup the 2 filters, 2 heaters, and whatever else I come accross on it. This will be smoother for shutting stuff off for PWCs, etc.

IMG_1943.JPG

Sorry for the low quality pic, didn't really spend any time on it.

Handfull of new plants in the tank, here's an updated shot. Still not much to look at, but gets a little better each week. Tank has gotten a white cloud, I assume it to be a bacteria bloom. And, starting to see the first touches of algae, GSA on the glass and a little bit of thread.

IMG_1944.JPG

Did you ever pick up those special fish you were excited about the day we got together? I can't remember what they were called.

I see you got the CO2 hooked up or at least under the tank.

Back
Top Bottom