1st Saltwater tank..1 month in..any advice welcome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ferris10

Aquarium Advice Newbie
This tank is new and very basic. 30lb. of live rock, 20lb. dry rock, 4 hermits, 3 green chromis, and 2 clowns, i'm looking to add a one spot fox in the near future to become somewhat of the focal point for the tank and also will be the last fish i plan to add. have a look and see what you think. Any and all advice welcome. Thanks!! saltwater tank - Imgur

It is a 55 gallon and yes it was cycled before the fish went in

That's a nice tank you got there. The clowns will most likely become a pair of clowns. As your tank matures you may need to add more cuc(clean up crew). Especially for a 55 gal. They're very helpful.(y)

This tank is new and very basic. 30lb. of live rock, 20lb. dry rock, 4 hermits, 3 green chromis, and 2 clowns, i'm looking to add a one spot fox in the near future to become somewhat of the focal point for the tank and also will be the last fish i plan to add. have a look and see what you think. Any and all advice welcome. Thanks!! saltwater tank - Imgur

Are you planning on putting more rock in ?
It looks good so far but ideally could use another 20-30 lbs

Back
Top Bottom