2 Fish, Completely Missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jennafritz44

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi! So, I've got a 10g tank with 4 fish in it. Today, I left and about 5 hours later came back to find only 2 fish. I immediately checked the filter tube and the filter because 2 other fish have gotten stuck and died in it. Nothing. We have a big barrel bubbler: empty. I looked our multiple plants: nothing. We checked the floor and such, even though the only place where they could've jumped out would be in the back where the filter goes. I know it can't just disappear, but WHERE ARE MY FISH? (P.S the two fish are a Silver Molly and some guppy that I don't remember the name of...) HELP! :thanks:

And you took your filter apart? Did you lift the hood to see if they were on the roof? (Kinda silly but highly possible)

Hi! Is it possible your two other fish could have eaten them? What is your stock?

Also just letting you know that mollies aren't suitable for a 10 gallon. They're bioload is just too much.

I had two fish Come up missing. One of em I swore up an down my wife's cat ate it, but cause it just disappeared.. Well come to find out, my tanks reef ready. In the two back corners it's got an intake out take "area". I dont fill that.. Must be after my water change he somehow flopped in there. Cause yesterday there I found him all moldy and missing eyeballs.

I had two fish Come up missing. One of em I swore up an down my wife's cat ate it, but cause it just disappeared.. Well come to find out, my tanks reef ready. In the two back corners it's got an intake out take "area". I dont fill that.. Must be after my water change he somehow flopped in there. Cause yesterday there I found him all moldy and missing eyeballs.

Dang. Thats horrible. I had a 110g RR that was always losing fish in the overflow. Id have to do a head count 5 times a day. I then got smart and went to lowes and bought plastic gutter screen and zip tied it and boom. No more loses

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom