20 gal stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FrogFrenzy

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 20 gallon tank and I need more fish, it looks empty.
I currently have:
1 x dwarf gourami
1 x peacock gudgeon
1 x golden wonder killifish
I would like maybe 1 or 2 more independent fish or a pair and a schooling fish. Any ideas?

That's too small of a tank for a petricola. However I think some harlequin rasbora would do nicely in there.

That's too small of a tank for a petricola. However I think some harlequin rasbora would do nicely in there.

I don't believe it's too small. Petricolas don't get very big but r very interesting. But everyone has there own opinion and I respect that!

I don't believe it's too small. Petricolas don't get very big but r very interesting. But everyone has there own opinion and I respect that!

I love the petricolas and have a trio of them myself. But they can be fairly aggressive at times and can grow up to 5" long. That's a bit much for a 20g tank.

A nice school of harlequin rasboras would look very very nice in that tank.

I'm thinking of petricola or multipunctatus for my tanganyikan tank but don't know which to go for.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom