20 gallon stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

northernpangio

Aquarium Advice Regular
After many changes to my 20 gallon long i've finally got it looking the way i've always wanted; heavily planted jungle style. :brows: To think I just made another plant order...

I've currently got around 9 kuhli loaches and 9 ember tetras. I only do 10% water changes a week and by the end of the week I only have somewhere in between ~5-10ppm nitrates (maybe because I don't dose fertilizer).

I was thinking about an albino bristlenose but wanted opinions, i'm not sure if the poop would look bad? (it at least wouldn't eat my neocaridina) Or possibly a bolivian ram... I was also looking at albino cories but I'm really iffy on a third school in the tank, ideally I would just like to get 1 single fish..

What do you guys think?

Heres a quick picture I just took
1bAGuRI.jpg

Personally I would keep the tank how it is. I wouldn't put anymore fish. If I had to add one it would be the ram. Great looking tank by the way. Very nicely done.

Personally I would keep the tank how it is. I wouldn't put anymore fish. If I had to add one it would be the ram. Great looking tank by the way. Very nicely done.

Thank you so much. It has come a long way. The embers are still in QT so I still have quite a bit of time to decide on the ram. :)

I am not fond of one single fish in a tank. I think fish are much happier in groups - schools, shoals, etc. Add a few more ember tetras. They are small and attractive and look especially nice in groups.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom