20 gallon Stocking Re-Make

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ptrick125

Aquarium Advice Regular
I got a cichlid tank in September and I had no idea what I was doing, I thought cichlids were cool so I got 5 Mbunas. Now there are 3 and they are bullying each other so I am going to sell them or give them to someone else. I have them with 2 plecos too and a peacock eel.

So I am taking out all the fish, but I have ARAGONITE sand with them and I am not going to change substrate again. What can I put in there?

I was thinking
2 crawfish
4 swordtails
Maybe some other community fish

I got a cichlid tank in September and I had no idea what I was doing, I thought cichlids were cool so I got 5 Mbunas. Now there are 3 and they are bullying each other so I am going to sell them or give them to someone else. I have them with 2 plecos too and a peacock eel.

So I am taking out all the fish, but I have ARAGONITE sand with them and I am not going to change substrate again. What can I put in there?

I was thinking
2 crawfish
4 swordtails
Maybe some other community fish

2 crays will kill each other and the fish.Either a lone cray and nothing else or fish

What are the biggest fish that can live fully grown in a 20 gallon?

Well patrick you could do a community tank with a couple school of tetras (which i find boring). Or you could breed some livebearers. Or you could set up a shrimp farm and make some money :)

Back
Top Bottom