200g Plywood Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xDDD

okay my riotous friends. Just for you. I need to switch over some fish, and feed the animules BUT AFTER I will go down, alone, and fiberglass today while waiting for friends to come over. :0

I will even dictate my progress and failures via the laptop.

You're welcome. It should show love that I go down into the dark basement alone just for you :)

Fish moved. Fish fed. Flake goes in search of resin :) And socks...

I cant go downstairs barefoot. Spiders like the basement Dx stinkin' country.

BUT you will all be pleased to know i've already gone through a cup of resin. i'm mixing number 2 as we speak ;D

if I keep a groove, I MIGHT be able to get this done today
Or atleast all the big ends

Okay so, after an hour and a half I quit. It's so humid outside since it's been rainy. cannot do more. ;;

HOWEVER I did finish the back, get a side and a third of the bottom done. 2 more good work sessions and i'll be done. If I get undisgusting, I may go back and work some more. :)

we all appreciate your hard work and dedication to building this tank just so we can see some pictures of it. :)
thank you so much and i dont find you disgusting at all so back to work lol

Your last post was a couple days ago do you have aupdate picture, Correct me if I am wrong, you are bonding glass together to make a tank also? I saw your first pictures of the plywood, that was a bunch of wood.

I built a stand 4 years ago for my 75 gal out of 3/4 red oak and used a tongue and groove method, I have wanted to do another but I would like to do the glass next time.

There's kind of no point in pictures since it's just fiberglass. You can't see it. Once I finish the stand and start pond armoring, then pictures.

I'm not bonding glass. Just sealing a big box and siliconing a panel of glass in.

Back
Top Bottom