24g JBJ nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sarcothelia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My not so perfect 24g cube

Well, I figured out how to turn off flash but that's about all I know how to do except for changing the zoom haha.

Here's a pic of some hitchhiker Protopalythoa with my Long Nosed Hawkfish :)

Will add more as I figure out how to work this Canon. Of all the places to perch the hawk fish has to pick right here >>. Gotta love how he's going cross eyed staring at the lens though.

I'm going to try and figure out how to zoom in real closely. 14.7 megapixels ought to be able to get some high detailed pictures of some hitchhikers I am clueless about :d

It's really hard to get the camera to auto focus correctly. The 400 page owners manual isn't very clear lol.

Lol thats how my new video cam is....1 million page manual and it still doesnt help lol

Heading to LFS tomorrow...Going to get some more zoas, possibly a scooter blenny and fire shrimp, and some chaeto if they have it :d. May as well try to put it in the teeny little sump.

You might want to research the scooter more they are difficult to keep and have special diets.

I was just going to warn him. lol

I had an awful time getting my scooter to eat prepared foods. It's been several weeks of non stop searching for food he will eat. I also shoot the food down to the sand level with a turkey baster so he can get it. very slow eaters....

Meh I'll see what the LFS is feeding it. I think it would be fine in my tank considering all but my extremely skittish goby are column feeders.

I think I won't buy it unless it is already eating prepared foods. There are other equally small and interesting fish out there :d

Just purchased a green Actinodiscus rock, some nice pieces of live rock, and a frag of Zoos. I wish they had chaeto...I bought a pound of GFO for 20 bucks instead. Wanted a firefish but they only had the $80 Helfrichi ones.

Pics of new arrivals soon...they've completely opened up after 10 minutes in the tank.

Only pic I think turned out decent is the one with the mushrooms, though they are a lot greener in person.

ID

Anyone know what the bubble tipped tentacle polyps amongst the zoanthids are? Got them yesterday. Click on it for a closer look

Was wondering what would cause Nassarius snails to climb the glass when I feed? They rise up out of the sand, eat whatever settles on the bottom, and then seemingly pointlessly scale the glass and go back down to the sand.

Any reason for this?

Back
Top Bottom