250 gal stock list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahahahaha, i thought when you said rapheal, in my mind i thought u were talking about a rapheal cat. lol. Everything i said i was talking about the pictus. I am so stupid. Go with rapheals. I plan to get a couple. They are very active and you could see there wisker no matter where they hide. lol. Very good suggestion.

I cant now, i went to the store today and saw the pictus...fell in love. I have to have some..haha oh well the rapheal cat is awesome but I want pictus now..haha

So, the local fish guy suggested i look into get a salvini. Anyone know much about them and if theyll work with my SA semi-aggressive set up.

salvini cichlids from everything i read says they need fish that are able to stand there ground. So they could work but i would add them right before the blue acara and have them as the last 2 and watch them as from what i read they are powerful cichlids even though they are only 6 inches. But they should work.

Back
Top Bottom