29 g biocube possible livestock / how much to feed frozen food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrettyFish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi I have a young salt water tank. Cycled for about 2 and a half months. LR, LS. -stock lights
I clean and PWC 20-25% every Monday. Change out the In Tank Poly Filter every four days.

Livestock I have now:
1 green Chromis, seems peaceful; first fish - had for 2 months
1 fire fish; had for one month
Six line wrasse; had for two weeks

Corals:
A torch coral; had for a month-doing well
2 small zoa frags
1 mushroom frag

I also have 4-5 snails and 4-5 small hermit crabs

2 Emerald Crabs; newly acquired this week-end.

In a month, I would like to get two small tank raised, (babies right now at my LFS), clown fish.

Will this be too many fish?

Thanks for any advice

I would also like advice on how much to feed my fish. I have been dividing a brine shrimp or myosis cube into 10 parts and freezing into a small salad dressing containers and re-freezing, so that when I am out of town working, my son can feed the fish. But, I am wondering it I am feeding them enough food.

Does anyone, please, have some info to share about how much to feed three small fish? How often? And, if five fish are too many fish for a 29gbiocube?

Ya your feeding enough and I wouldn't do 5 in a biocube. If you loose the chromis and replace with the clowns you should be ok

Thanks, I will wait on the clowns. I want two at the same time, but for now I am committed to my fish that I already have. I like my Chromis. He/She is a happy camper.

A goby or blenny would make a good addition. IMO something like a hi fin red banded goby (or another sandbed dweller) would add some life/mover to the bottom of your tank and be a nice compliment to your current livestock

Not unless they died, hermits are way to slow to catch a fish, snails are a different story though

Back
Top Bottom