29gl new build tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lfs told me if was a bicolored angel and would be ok for the tank?

I don't know. It depends on feeding I suppose, but even on line requirements state at least a 30 gallon tank.

Ok. I got my initial thread title wrong, I have a 29gl so nearly there!

My angel that I have had for a month is not looking too good. Did a partial water change at the weekend and he has been fine till this afternoon. It's a 29gl tank. Is there any thing I can do, he is still breathing .....

image-2611104930.jpg

I just read your build tread as of 12/29 your tank was a few days old.. that's not even two months angels need a well established tank bicolors are some of the harder ones to keep not alone putting them in a tank this young if u wanna save time money and so u don't loose interest in the hobby patience do not rush put u some hermits in there snails and a damsel or two they are veryhardie after your tanks up for a while loose the damsels and.get.some colorful ones

I am doing water changes every week water levels all good but still getting green glass every other day and having to clean it. Are there any of the CUC that I should get more of to help, I have 5 crabs and 2 turbo snails currently

Nothing is going to clean the glass for you. Snails do a terrible job. An algae scraper is what I would recommend. You can always purchase different lighting that doesn't hit the glass as much, this will help also.

My coral has been closed for a few days now, all levels are good, fish all happy anything else it could be?

image-23317366.jpg

image-140081314.jpg

Have moved the coral to the top closer to light still has not opened though :(

Back
Top Bottom