30 g stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubbles0oO

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi guys!
The other day the lone male angelfish in my 30 gallon died, ( R.I.P Mr. Midnight) and i am looking for fish that will work.
There is no stock, just swords and Anubis, a large piece of dw and jungle vals. I would like something with color, and i would like a breeding pair, so whatever can fit comfortably please let me know!

Do you just want a pair of fish or a community? Gbr breed and have great color

2 gbr
6-8 flame tetras
6-8 neons
5 Cory's
4-5 hatchet

A pair of peacock gudgeons would make a great breeding pair. Zebra danios are also a good breeding fish. Mollies, Platys, Guppies and Swordtails are all easy-to-breed fish. They are all livebearers.

All these fish are amazing, especially the peacock gudgeons!

Are there any cichlids i could put in here?

Would i need to buy a bunch of shells or will cichlid rocks be ok for shell dwellers ( kinda a stupid question, but i have both)

Would my 30 be a better fit for a pair of kribs?

Sorry to jump all over the place my mind is going a million miles a minute.

What is the smallest tank for shellys? I have an empty tank.

I also have a bunch of shells from when i bought my tanks ( the 55 was saltwater and had the shells in them) could i use those for the shellies and how would i go about cleaning them?

What is the smallest tank for shellys? I have an empty tank.

I also have a bunch of shells from when i bought my tanks ( the 55 was saltwater and had the shells in them) could i use those for the shellies and how would i go about cleaning them?

I think the smallest size is 5g but for a decent sized colony I'd do 20g :)

Back
Top Bottom