300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have one of the most beautiful tanks ive seen man!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok, I'm not familiar with that one, I may need an explanation of implementation and potential benefits achieved

300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

http://www.aquariumoxygenator.com

For years they used these for discus and seahorses. A very safe way to raise ORP in fresh or saltwater. It uses 6% H202 but only introduces 02 and water. This will have several benefits. Google Oxydator.

Albert Theil recommended it to me.

Last edited:
Sometimes I love being right :). More oxygen is always a good idea, but can normally be simply solved by the powerhead at the surface. I didn't think about the seahorse tank though.

Seems like an interesting concept, but if I read correctly their largest unit works for up to 106 gallons, are you going to do a trial with one unit, use multiple units or devise a DIY that matches the demands of your system

This is a test. I generally am very cautious about trying anything new for fear it will set me back, but this seemed very controllable and with little likelihood it would cause a problem. I run 450 gallons, so I'm trying two of the A units first. If I like the results I'll add a few more.

Back
Top Bottom