30G Planted Barb Tank - Build Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Thanks for the enthusiasm about my tank, but right now I have algae on my glass that needs to harden before I can remove it... it looks really bad IMO, so no pics :D

Here's an answer to that question I posted earlier:

flashing is when a fish scrapes its body against glass, decor, or substrate because something is attacking its slime coat, scales, or gills. :(

I am updating again because for the past 4 days, 2 of my striped Tiger Barbs have been staying near the surface. This was after about a week or more of not being able to eat (immediately spitting out food), and they were emaciated with sunken bellies. They passed today.

Thanks for the repost... somehow i missed that.

Bummer on the tiger barbs.

I'll have a 55 gal barb tank.. I'll prolly have about a dozen tigerbarbs. Going to setup tank and wait for petsmart to have their $1 sale on them again. Also going to have a nice school of neon tetras. BUT first.. I have to get the darn thing up and going lol.

Dude that sucks :( I'm sure you did everything possible for them. How are the rest of your barbs doing?

--Adeeb

Back
Top Bottom