3x175w, PC's, elec. ballasts in enclosed canopy for $500

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gsxrguru2

Aquarium Advice Activist
I think I found the solution for my lighting on the 125 that i am gradually putting together. 3 175w metal halides, 1 elec. ballast to power them and a connection for 2 PC bulbs plus ballasts for them. They're not retrofit and the canopy has two fans as well. No bulbs are included. For $500 am I getting a good deal? Thanks!!!

it is tuff to say, I have looked into building a 2 175 watt metal halide and 2 96 watt pc for 350. So I would have to say yes, you are getting at least 1 more metal halide and what ever pc hookup you have. definatley if it comes with a hood and it is assembled. what is the pc hookup 2X96 4X96

ok, so i just found out that the pc's power 2 3' bulbs and that the ballast (for the 3 MH's) are custom sealife. What do you guys think?

Has anyone bought lites off ebay before. The reason I ask is because I am looking for a metal halide/PC combo hood for a 75 gallon and I saw some good deals with AQUAUNIVERSE. Has anyone ever bought from them? How much of a discount do we get with captive reefs? Any recommendations of where to purchase a 48" Metal Halide/PC Combo hood.

Back
Top Bottom