45 long plus pine stand - ATL, GA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galerius

Aquarium Advice Regular
For Sale:

Perfecto 45 gallon long tank and pine stand, with dark brown stain finish. Tank measures 48" long x 12" wide x 18.75" high. Stand is 33 high at lip; 32 high where tank sits inside stand. Also included: 48" flourescent single bulb light fixture and either a Fluval 303 or Magnum 350. Both pumps were working when pulled; haven't been used in over 3-4 years.

$100 or make offer. Pickup only; located in downtown Decatur, minutes from downtown Atlanta.

If interested, leave a message here for contact information.

Attachments

• 45_long.jpg
    45_long.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 45_long.jpg
    45_long.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 45_long.jpg
    45_long.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 43
Just for clarification: the Fluval and Magnum pumps have been down for 3-4 years. The tank itself was fully functionally until March '05 and this stand is appropriate and will support a 55 gallon tank as well.

I'm reducing the price to $75. I really need to get rid of some fish equipment, my house is turning into the GA Aquarium, as this tank was replaced by a 90 gallon. :D

only about a straight day drive for me :). except i cant drive :(. wait... thats alil more i think

That's right - tank, stand, 2 pumps... all for a steal at $75

No it is NOT drilled.

Also, I have the undergravel filter plates.

Reply here or PM me if interested.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom