48" 4x65 PC, Amiracle Overflow, CPR Bak Pak 2 Western W

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mardeebo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Selling a few items I no longer need:

1) 48" 4x65w Power Compact lighting unit. It has a fan and 2 on/off switches. No bulbs. $65.

2) Americle Overflow. Smoke prefilter, clear box. The drain pipe is 1 1/4" and it includes two U-tubes. $35 plus $12 s/h.

3) CPR Bak Pak 2 - I have TWO for sale. Both have Rio 600 pumps, prefilter box, new biobale. Both work great. One of the plastic supports that keep the skimmer sitting straight on the tank is broken off one of the skimmers. I just put a little piece of wood in a baggie to prop it up. It doesn't affect the function of that skimmer at all. I'd like $40/$35 respectively for these. Shipping will be $10 each.

I accept paypal. If paying with credit card, please add 3% for the fees. My zip code is 54013. I work in St. Paul if you'd like to pick it up where i work (near the state fairgrounds).

Thanks very much.

I forgot to add - the Overflow is NEW, never used.

The PC and Bak Paks are both used.

Thanks
Deb

Hi Wolf -

You know - I can't for the life of me find what the brand name is on my PC!! I'll keep looking. I can send you good closeups if you send me your email address.

I'll combine shipping where I can. For example, it would be hard to put anything else in the box for the PC so would have to be separate boxes there.

I do have a sale pending on the PC and the Overflow right now.

Thanks for your interest.

the two bak-paks are about 2 to 3 years old.

I also have a Turboflotor 1000 Multi w/pump that is about 6 months old for sale. I"d like $125 for that (includes shipping). Very nice needlewheel skimmer. If I wasn't parting out the tank, I'd definitley keep it.

UDPATES

Turboflotor SOLD TO WOLF

Amiracle Overflow - SALE PENDING PAYMENT

Bak-Paks - BOTH STILL AVAILABLE

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom