For Sale: 5-6" Koran Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanS180

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I inherited a beautiful Angel fish yesterday and obviously cannot keep it in my 90g. He's already massive and will obviously get bigger.

Local pick up only. No shipping whatsoever. I'm located in Blackwood.

I can't upload pics on here anymore for some reason so message me ur # and I'll send ya a pic thru text.

Are you having problems uploading too? I can't figure out how to upload with out it saying my photo exceeds quota by like 51 bytes or something.

Hi there, to upload a pic, all you have to do is click on the little picture image button that is a yellow square with a mountain and circle. It says insert image. Then, you just type in the url and it is inserted into your reply. Alternatively, you can just add "
" tags before and after the url and post the url yourself. For example,

"
581409_10201000711116421_2057373713_n.jpg
"

will show a pic of a fish I have posted on facebook. Hope this helps. :) It automatically resizes all my pics. :)

Thank u for that. However I already know how to upload a picture but my account "limit" is full therefore I can't post anymore until I figure out how to delete some of my old pictures.

Thank u for that. However I already know how to upload a picture but my account "limit" is full therefore I can't post anymore until I figure out how to delete some of my old pictures.

That is how mine is. I didn't have a problem posting pictures about a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom