5 gallon planted! and PPS Pro dosing q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meh I have 3 47" finnex lights and have been trying to get rid of 2 but no luck since.... after a while I ended up using two on one 55 long one 24/7+ planted the other is 24/7+ planted se, I know it's to much but using both has skyrocketed my growth and algae ofc hence my pond snail explosion 30+ snails.... [emoji19] once again any one interested?? Lol okay back to the lights now... the third one is a planted + which I put to use by lighting up the space underneath the 55 long & for my 25 gal quarantine tank, so yeah the planted + is still for sale. Sorry for rambling btw

I'll give u $50 Aus for all 3 and and u pay postage [emoji23] ✌️

OP - I do like the idea of a 30 or 33 long with a couple schools of nano fish. Great footprint.

right? I want gold tetras, something else, and some little otto cats/shrimp. we're renting right now, but if we ever settle down somewhere and get our own place, that's what I want to get. tiny fish big tank.

bonus:

-beautiful monte carlo from user salman before I had to tear it up and plant it. <3 ; ;
-betta fish hates nerites now.
Hey. What is name of the plant in pic you have posted here.

Hey. What is name of the plant in pic you have posted here.

I think its rotala rotundifolia. it goes red at the top under high light.

from dec:

Attachments

• fish_1224_02.jpg
    fish_1224_02.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 34
  • fish_1224_03.jpg
    fish_1224_03.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 39
I bought some plant yesterday which looks same like your floating plant ..pls let me know if your plant and the one in the below pic are same or not.1491499574930.jpg1491499583988.jpg1491499591307.jpg

its hard to see the leafs on yours, but monte carlo is very round. I think yours is something else. Someone else prolly knows!

Attachments

• monte.jpg
    monte.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom