For Sale: 55G entire setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmalls

Aquarium Advice Regular
I wanted to give you fishkeepers the chance to buy my setup before I deal with the Craigslist crazies. :ermm:

Here is what I have:
55 Gallon tank. Definitely holds water but could use some TLC as it's a little dirty.
Stand - black, a small scratch or two on the front, otherwise in pretty good shape. It has the 2 doors on either side and an open space in the middle with a shelf that splits this open space.
Heater
2 Eheim canister filters. I believe they are rated for 50-60 G each, but I like lots of filtration so I had two on this tank. The lines were never cut to fit so there is plenty of room to grow. Both filters work great - no leaks!
LED light bar - Has daytime and nighttime (blue) lights. Using a built-in timer, you can set it to turn on/off at a certain time. I had it set to turn on at 9am with the White and Blue lights. At 9pm or so the whites would turn off leaving on the blue light. A little bit later, the blue would shut off. Great working condition.

I'm asking $250 for everything. Local pick up only. My zip code is 20715. I'm currently in the process of draining the water and filters to make it way easier to transport so it's pretty much ready to go!

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_1412_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1412_1024.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 160
  • thumb_IMG_1413_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1413_1024.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 158
  • thumb_IMG_1414_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1414_1024.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 154
  • thumb_IMG_1416_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1416_1024.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 145
The stand has been sold so now I have the LED light, 2 Eheims and a 55G tank. I can either keep parting out the setup or sell the stuff that's left as a package.

The tank is your standard 55G with the bracing bar across the top. It's a little dirty but never leaked in the last handful of years.

The light is from PetSmart, it's the National Geographic LED version. Has a built-in timer and you can set it for white+blue, white only, blue only, or off. Still works and in decent cosmetic condition.

The two canister filters are Eheim Eccos 2234. They are rated up to 158 GpH. The filters themselves are in great condition and never leaked. There are 3 baskets in each for different filtering combinations. The inlet/outlet tubes (the pieces in the tank) could use a good cleaning.

Any reasonable offer accepted! :brows:

Is anything still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom