6 Gal Fluval Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

day5792

Aquarium Advice Newbie
This past summer I was at my favorite place in the world, The Reef Aquarium shop, and I purchased a used Fluval Edge 6 gallon tank because it was only half the cost of a new one, and I could not walk away without it. Anyways, common sense should have told me why it was only half the original cost, other than the fact that it was previously used for display in their shop. So I brought it home and set everything up. I used a Whisper five gal filter, a Fluval heater, and purchased a small Marineland LED light to put over the top. But after looking at people unpacking this tank, I realized that I did not have several of the pieces that comes with a new one. I am missing the back piece that connects the lid and the base, and also holds the light and filter. I was wondering if there were any good websites that might sell this piece because although I have been fine without it for quite some time, I would like to have the complete tank because it would allow more space for my beta who is currently living there. Any information on finding this piece would be helpful. Thanks! :D

Contact Fluval directly through their website to see if they have parts. I know Marineland can replace parts for their aquariums.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom