6 Weeks on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seanh84

Aquarium Advice Regular
I Introduced live plants for the first time 6 weeks ago and its all gone well. Ive used seachem flourish tabs. I have amazon swords which started off as 2 plants but i split them and spread them about. They have grown so mich i have given 3 bunches away. Here is a before and after.

Attachments

• image-2891125865.jpg
    image-2891125865.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 132
  • image-524205145.jpg
    image-524205145.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 129
I'm planning on making a tank for a black ghost knife fish and your tank is exactly what I pictured it to look like.
Could you tell me your tank specs, such as lighting, ferts besides the flourish tabs, filtration, etc. that would be very helpful to me.

Cereal said:
I'm planning on making a tank for a black ghost knife fish and your tank is exactly what I pictured it to look like.
Could you tell me your tank specs, such as lighting, ferts besides the flourish tabs, filtration, etc. that would be very helpful to me.

Hi its roughly 29g, i only use the root tabs, the lighting is just one i picked up from my lfs which is 30" 20w and just said plants and fish colour, im using a fluval 105 canister filter with a homemade spraybar. Its regular building sand and granit rock i found at work along with driftwood from the fish store.

I did try liquid fert to start off but now i dont worry.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably message you with more questions when I think of them if you don't mind. The more I look at your tank, the more I love it. Absolutely beautiful.

Cereal said:
Thanks for the info. I'll probably message you with more questions when I think of them if you don't mind. The more I look at your tank, the more I love it. Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks, the wife hates it because of the time I have spent ha ha.
Any questions are welcome. If I can help in anyway I will.

Back
Top Bottom