70g Reboot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skywhitney

Aquarium Advice Addict
About a year ago I decided to go low tech on my FW tank which made it really easy but I never really liked it so I finally decided to go back to what I know and like. The tank is now once again running CO2 with a Rex Grigg reactor, Hydor inline heater with thermostat, quad T5HO with Geisemann bulbs, and I will be doing EI dosing. Currently the tank is sitting at a PH of 7.1 but I plan on lowering it more into the low to mid 6's (very gradually of course). I plan on getting some different plants for the tank to fill it out but I'm still not 100% sure on what I'm wanting yet. I also will be getting a fair number of fish to help fill out the stock again as I've lost at least half of what I used to have due to old age.

More than anything right now this is just a journal to share what I'm doing with this tank again. If there are any questions please feel free to ask away!

FTS:

img_3075304_0_bce22dfe7fc5ce19ca5ae7b6979e1fb4.jpg

Plumbing:

img_3075304_1_8a3dabaa0a1c62219ddb85e9718a3bbc.jpg

Hydor heater:

img_3075304_2_c7afcca592cfb5133350e59b093c1929.jpg

Thanks, the plumbing was easy this time around. I had all my hassles and learning curve when I set it up the first time.

As far as "high tech" it's actually pretty simple and I think easier than running a low light tank. But then again I have more experience with this setup.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How many GBRs would work in this tank? 5 maybe?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom