75 gal Stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanRamirez57

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just made this stand for a 75 gal acrylic tank that I haven't decided if I want to invest the money into making it a salt water or switch my 55 gal fresh to the 75 and turn the 55 into a huge shrimp tank. I built it 40" tall so I can have a couple 10 gal shrimp tanks underneath it and I just hate bending over to look in my tanks so this is perfect for me. It's just 2x4s and 1/2" MDF. I have a ton of 1/2" MDF just laying around so I plan on wrapping it in it. Let me know what you guys think and any ideas you have thanks!

Attachments

• image-512082022.jpg
    image-512082022.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 83
  • image-2003519426.jpg
    image-2003519426.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 89
  • image-18624590.jpg
    image-18624590.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 101
Nobody is going to be able to say fresh vs salt or shrimp vs corals or so on and so on because we don't know what your financials are like. Saltwater is very expensive and the more you do the more it costs. Like me I had a fowlr for years then tryed keeping some low light corals and it didn't thrive great but good. We then was trying to build a house and had two little kids at the time and I had not a lot of money nor time to invest. I then sold most of everything and went back to freshwater.

The stand looks great nice job on it. If I was planning on running other tanks under it I would build little mini stands to raise them up on. Then I would wrap and cut them out like Windows in doors.

Back
Top Bottom