75 Gallon Help PLZ!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zdidonato6

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey I’m new to this site but not new to fishkeeping! I have a 75 Gallon tank I just got all set up, I’ve got a 9inch tiger oscar and an 8.5 inch green terror, and 9 inch florida gar. the gar will not be in here forever so please save the slander. i was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites that sell aquarium decoration, or suggestions for how to decorate my aquarium. i want it to look amazing. any suggestions! thank you

Wow!

I think you want to keep decorations to minimum. The gAr will swim constantly and giving him things to weave around is fine like large sticks going from the substrate out of the tank would be nice. but try not to let the decor prevent the gar from pacing back and forth without having to run into anything but make sure to include caves or something for each fish to hide in Id say 2 per fish.

Some good fish stores will sell really nice driftwood with a piece of slate attached to the bottom. Sometimes you can find big beautiful pieces of driftwood at these stores. Or maybe a large cool looking skull or ship? It's kinda limited since your Oscar will try to redecorate whenever he sees fit. Lol

Back
Top Bottom