_ew to Selli_g Cichlid fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRain5

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey all my "_"key is_'t workig :x sry but I guess you ca_ figure out what I'm sayig

K so my cichlids are poppi_g out babbys like there's _o tomarrow
I have so ma_y babbys :lol:

curretly I have 4 yellow lab fry That I am lookig to sell. I gave the rest away. They are just over a i_ch each ad 2 are a deap rich yellow 1 is a lighter yellow a_d 1 came out as a bit of a throw back with the more wild coloratio_

just wo_derig how much fry aroud a i_ch lo_g go for ad how much _ew fry or fry at about 1/2 a i_ch go for

I also have 13 blue zebra fry ad aroud 17 red zebra with aother zebra expectig a_d my yellow carryi_g agai_ so I really _eed to do somethig with them before I get over ru_

AY SHIPPI_G TIPS WOULD BE APRECIATED

MY FIRST TIME DOI_G THIS SO SR_RY IF I SOU_D STUPID
:lol:

it's _ot fu__y people ca_ hardly udersta_d me to give me a reply some o_e aswer plz

You need to contact a lfs and ask how much they would give you for the fry. Some may give $1 a piece whereas you may only get 25 cents. You need to ask locally.

Yep, it all depends on what your local market dictates. Check around local shops and see if they're interested and what they'll offer you.

thnx guys & look the "n" key works again yay! any hoo That's about what I figured 1$-25c Not like my fish are rare or anything I just didn't want to over charge some one and get them mad at me

So any tips on how to ship out the little boogers I think I found some one intrested in the fry but he is a few hours away from me

Back
Top Bottom