A baby created by Aquarium Advice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KatieBunky

Aquarium Advice Freak
Introducing Esmae Rose McPeak, born 8th February 2016 at 6:03 weighing 9lb 2oz :)

Her dad Jamie (forum name J.Mcpeak) & I met on this website in December 2014 after I posted a thread about applying for a job at my LFS. Now we're engaged, have a beautiful baby girl & are saving for our first home together.

So here's our little sproglet...

Typically British! Oh the iROny!

Attachments

• 1456516406422.jpg
    1456516406422.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 1456516429186.jpg
    1456516429186.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 1456516489291.jpg
    1456516489291.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 82
Congratulations! Such a wee cutie ☺

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon shrimp and snail tank

What a cutie , You guys must be proud parents , such beautiful eyes
attachment.php

Congratulations , I remember those days myself it's just a great feeling , take
lots of pictures as she will grow up fast , that way when Esmae becomes a mommy years from now you'll have pictures of her to show your grand baby's ,

next thing you know she's going to want her own fish

Esmae your always going to be special little girl to your mommy and daddy ,
all you have to do is blink those eyes and you'll see how much your loved ,
remember lots of hugs and kisses as that will bring all that joy to your mommy and daddy,

congratulations once again

Ahhhh! Congrats!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Thank you everyone :)
So it turns out, this baby thing kinda controls your life! Either that or I'm really bad at replying... I feel like she's growing up already, she slept through the whole night last night for the first time.

I kinda hoped you'd see this, Delapool!

Esmae's a great little thing, the cats aren't impressed, the fish are indifferent ;)

Thank you everyone :)
So it turns out, this baby thing kinda controls your life! Either that or I'm really bad at replying... I feel like she's growing up already, she slept through the whole night last night for the first time.

I kinda hoped you'd see this, Delapool!

Esmae's a great little thing, the cats aren't impressed, the fish are indifferent ;)

:)

Just the bits involving sleep, going anywhere and ... did I mention sleep? Grand news on sleeping through the night.

Although fond memories of going to the fish shop with them. Now bribery to the cafe or library is involved lol.

too bad I can't smell her through the monitor.
newborns smell so awesome...
it's that pheromone stuff makes us luv the little buggers...LOL

beautiful girl :dance:

I can't even put her down so I can pee without her fussing, she just loves being cuddled. The other day I don't think I ate until 3pm because she just wouldn't let me, trying to reason with a 4 week old doesn't work though...
I'm looking forward to seeing what she chooses as her first fish :3

She does smell amazing :eek: & I cover her in baby powder after her baths so she's just om nom nom!

A little update...

Esmae is now 6 months & 1 week old! She now has vegetable purees & baby rice, she's growing up so quickly! She grabs everything & puts anything in her mouth, her favourite game is pulling hair & giggling when you say ow!

Much love to you all,

Katie :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1471277877164.jpg
    1471277877164.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 1471277943354.jpg
    1471277943354.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 1471278019931.jpg
    1471278019931.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 23
Whole new meaning to the term "small fry". Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

She's beautiful!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.

Thank you everyone! Her first tooth popped through yesterday too :) She's really slowed me down when it comes to fishkeeping though! I've just set up a 6ft×2ft×2ft & it's coming along really nicely, hopefully I can get some decent pictures of it when it's finished. Here it is about a month ago half decorated, it's full now with currently 9 fish from my old tank :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1471436458220.jpg
    1471436458220.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom