A few books... cheap!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A

AbelaJohnB

Books For Sale:

Aquatic System Engineering
Algae A Problem Solver Guide
Pocket Expert Guide Marine Fishes
A Practical Guide To Corals For The Reef Aquarium

Books Conditions:

Aquatic System Engineering - (softcover) No Rips, very good.
Algae A Problem Solver Guide - (softcover) No Rips, very good.
Pocket Expert Guide Marine Fishes - (softcover) No Rips, very good.
A Practical Guide To Corals For The Reef Aquarium - Has minor binding scuffs, all pages perfect.

Cost & Shipping:

The cost is $45.00 via PayPal. That covers books and shipping to lower 48-usa. Shipping will be via USPS. Priority Mail if it's not to expensive to your Zip-Code, else standard mail. Books will be shipped the same business day that payment is received (if before closing time). I will notify you via your PayPal email address of shipping confirmation and shipping method (PM/Standard).

I will not split this package of books. (they're already boxed & ready to go) At this price you can afford to resale or give' em away ;)

Personal Overview:

I have had multiple people from this forum purchase other books from me before I moved, and now that I have moved I am going through the boxes ;) I have sold books, aquariums, skimmers, refugiums, etc., via this website... all in the process of getting out of the SW hobby. I don't post a lot because I left the SW hobby for brackish water... I needed a change. <shrugs>

FWIW, I have purchased from John and was very happy with both the conditions of the purchase, the service of the sale and the purchase itself. If I had an extra 45 bucks right now, I'b be all over this one.

John, I already have all those books. If you have any others to sell, please do post them...I would be interested in any good SW books that I don't already have.

Ill take the books unless you have had someone else who is interested. Time/Date stamp my interest with this post.

Wow, thanks for the responses guys!

@Kevin, mighty kind of you to pop-in and recommend me!

@Logan, I'll be sure to stop-by and post a message if I find anymore. I'm pretty sure I've got 2 or three more books... just not sure -which- box they are in yet. (moving sucks)

@fishfreek, looks like they're all yours :mrgreen: Thanks!!

Schweet.

monies been sent. Now I have to wait for ground shipping. UGH. Maybe ill fair well in the time it takes to truck the books across country.

It was shipped via USPS Priority Mail. That's a 3-5 day delivery. I didn't do book rate ;)

Ok. I look forward to it an dwill post back when I get the books and the quality of each.

Books arrive?

Should have been there, or should be there today... unless someone at the post office went postal on us :mrgreen:

Ya. We got home last night from being gone all weekend and the books where on the doorstep. They are all in EXCELLENT condition.

Back
Top Bottom