Add or no?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mckitrick

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok i when down to my local river and cought some minnows. I was wondering if i can add the to my community tank. Now i only have livebears in there. And yes i did qt. them to check for parasites, disease, ect. Anyway should i add them or not. They are from thw niniacha ( how ever you spell it) for those who live in kansas

Ok i when down to my local river and cought some minnows. I was wondering if i can add the to my community tank. Now i only have livebears in there. And yes i did qt. them to check for parasites, disease, ect. Anyway should i add them or not. They are from thw niniacha ( how ever you spell it) for those who live in kansas

I treat all of the natives I get with a parasite med and QT them for a while just to be safe. I suggest trying to ID them before you get too attached, they may not make a good aquarium specimen.

Ok so i looked and they are bigeyed shinners so they seem alright. My guppies are trying to make friebd with them

Ok i got thos off the internet cause where i keep my community tank there is not enough light to take a pic anyway this is alot what mine look like

Attachments

• image-3690466420.jpg
    image-3690466420.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 37
One more question, how do u feed one fish without the other fish trying to eat that food ( one fish is the same species the other is another )

Back
Top Bottom