Added 50lbs of dry rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A big improvement in terms of amount of rock for sure. My only suggestion is to try to make more caves and crevices in it. This will not only look nice, but it will give your fish places to bolt into and help them feel more secure.

A big improvement in terms of amount of rock for sure. My only suggestion is to try to make more caves and crevices in it. This will not only look nice, but it will give your fish places to bolt into and help them feel more secure.

Thanks ?

I made a change just using zip ties temporarily to see how I like a more spread out look with some rocks in the right side as well.

IMG_4103.jpg

Man that looks pretty good, I like your new rock. Are you not using any support between your tank and the wooden base? Styrofoam works quite well to distribute the weight of the tank.

Man that looks pretty good, I like your new rock. Are you not using any support between your tank and the wooden base? Styrofoam works quite well to distribute the weight of the tank.

Not at the moment. Thanks for the styrofoam idea

Back
Top Bottom