Adding rep points with the app

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eco23

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm sure this has been asked before (sorry, I couldn't find a thread about it though), but I was curious if there are plans to add the ability to give rep points using the app in a future update? I feel horrible because I'm never at my PC and can't add rep from my ipad for people with good advice. I also feel that the rep point system is no longer efficient or reflects peoples actual contributions since so many members use the app exclusively. Thanks!

While I'm on the topic of rep points, has it ever been considered to make asking for rep points against community guidelines? IMO it's a very tasteless thing to do, and can also make users feel obligated to oblige even though the answers might be less than satisfactory.

Must say I agree with you! :) if someone deserves the rep points...I make sure they get them!!

Some features (like rep) points are not available on the apps so please log in from time to time on a PC to do that and yes, we agree asking for rep points is poor form ;)

Janet H said:
Some features (like rep) points are not available on the apps so please log in from time to time on a PC to do that and yes, we agree asking for rep points is poor form ;)

Do you know if the developers are considering adding this in a future update? I think it would work great in the same arrow where you can quote or report the post.

Back
Top Bottom