African dwarf frog death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishie

Aquarium Advice Addict
He croaked today :/ he had huge bumps on him when I scooped him out he eat a lot since I fed frog pellets. Parameters were fine.

If you want us to help diagnose what happened you'll need to supply a lot more info than that.
Tank size?
Tank mates?
Age of frog?
How long you had it?
Exact parameters?
How long tank was set up for?
Water change schedule?
How it looked?
Pictures?
Anything else you think might be reinvent.

Mumma.of.two said:
If you want us to help diagnose what happened you'll need to supply a lot more info than that.
Tank size?
Tank mates?
Age of frog?
How long you had it?
Exact parameters?
How long tank was set up for?
Water change schedule?
How it looked?
Pictures?
Anything else you think might be reinvent.

20G long in community tank swam up to get his food and no one picked on him. Platys , zebra danios ,and added a female Betta recently she has been since while I was looking. I had him for around 4 months. I don't know his age though. 0 ammonia 0 nitrate 0-.9 nitrite and PH was 7.6. He has been set up since December don't know exact date. Only tank done with "fish less cycle" since suppose to be QT. The frog had 3 HUGE bumps on his skin after I got him and 2 days ago he was just floating then quickly swim back tithe bottom. Will post pictures later I reached my limit need to delete some somehow.

Back
Top Bottom