Ahh sunshine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
after 8+ days of rain the sun finally showed it's face , I better get out and enjoy it before it's gone , by the looks out in the distance we are looking at another mean storm , the once rock hard soil in my yard is now a mud bog ,
the soil wont take another drop of water , my basement has over 2 ft deep water been pumping it out all week , seems it comes in faster than I can pump it out , I ordered a dumpster to get rid of everything that was destroyed only problem the dumpster company wont deliver a dumpster to my home as the soil is so soft the dumpster would sink in , if they say were still in a drought hold me back I might knock them in the head , got a early fathers day present
but I have yet to get to use it my new grill well as fast as the sun came out now it's gone , in all honesty I rather see snow than all this rain , oh I spoke to soon golf ball hail . looks almost like lumpy snow , oh well need to find another project till it's safe to go out again
:eek:

Lol - makes our weather look pretty tame :)

Although amazingly any rain seems to knock out the power grid somehow...

Back
Top Bottom