Alert for this summer swimmers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgthebeast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was notified earlier today that a good friend of mine has passed away from drowning. He was goofing off with his buddies and they were jumping off a lede pretty high up from the swimming hole and he just didn't come back up after his jump.

So my warning for anybody here is to not jump off anything that to far from the water, you can knock your self out, make your lungs explode, damage major organs, anything could happen so please don't do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I jumped off a 50 foot cliff in a swimming hole once. Never again.

Sorry about your friend

Caleb

Wow Caleb, you're lucky to be alive!

Sent via TIE Fighter

It was quite deep I didn't even come close to the bottom it was the fact you had to jump out so you didn't hit the mountainside on the way down. That's what made it bad. I've done a few things in my day even though I'm younger than a lot of people here lol.

Caleb

It was quite deep I didn't even come close to the bottom it was the fact you had to jump out so you didn't hit the mountainside on the way down. That's what made it bad. I've done a few things in my day even though I'm younger than a lot of people here lol.

Caleb

Heh, same.

Sent via TIE Fighter

Thank you for the condolences everybody. We found out later that he jumped from a popular spot that's just over a 100ft along the water fall

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom