Ammonia reading?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy shart a 90% change a week? Is that like your normal routine or is it just for the ammonia? Also what size tank do you have?

Holy shart a 90% change a week? Is that like your normal routine or is it just for the ammonia? Also what size tank do you have?
I read up on acf's an every site says 90% a week. Because filters bother them. Today I moved him from a 5 to a 10.

Hm ok then well learn something new usually every other day. Excuse my ignorance but what exactly is an ACF?

I thought that just making sure lol. I love those kinds of frogs. Never had the right set up to keep em though. Don't they get sorta big? Also your frog looks good!

I thought that just making sure lol. I love those kinds of frogs. Never had the right set up to keep em though. Don't they get sorta big? Also your frog looks good!
here's a better pic

image-1032411681.jpg

Yeah that's why I moved him to a 10 gallon. For when he gets Bigger.

I'm bet either the 90% water change has either disrupter your cycle, your cycle is not completely set up, it your test is bad.

Back
Top Bottom