anemone and clown value

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Evo8

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does an anemone/clown pair that are hosted together make there value go up? I have a chance to buy an anemone and tomato clown that are bonded..I would put them in my nano tank which I'm am planning on selling..would that defiantly drive the price up I can ask for?

I would say it would not drive the price up as it more hassle and risk to move livestock with a tank and to set it back up elsewhere especially with something like a anemone. I would just sell the tank and leave the livestock for someone who actually want them.

Does an anemone/clown pair that are hosted together make there value go up? I have a chance to buy an anemone and tomato clown that are bonded..I would put them in my nano tank which I'm am planning on selling..would that defiantly drive the price up I can ask for?

No it won't and a tomato clown really doesn't belong in a nano. Well neither does a nem really either, they are tough. Why buy something just to sell it a little bit later?

Back
Top Bottom