Anemone of Not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattmku

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a chance to get a bulb tip anemone for my yellow stripe maroon clown today. I'm debating whether or not to do so. I will be moving my tank more than 4 hours away in a little less than a month. How much more difficult will it be to move the tank with an anemone?

My tank also isn't very big. It's a total of around 23 gallons. I know my clown would like to have an anemone but is it possible?

yeah it's possible, but you'll have to be on top of the water quality like there is no tomorrow...... I guess that's just like everything else when you move a tank though.

as far as tank size goes, the only thing you need to worry about would be the anemone stinging something and killing it. bulb tips don't get very big when they are in tanks, I think something like 10-12" max.

The only thing I would worry about(and I have a MGB clown that was in a 20g with an anemone), is that the clown is going to get really mean after it post up in the anemone. so if you have any other fish, that's just something to think aboutsince they will be in such close quaters.....

Back
Top Bottom