Anenone id

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foskett96

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I I bought this anemone about 4 months ago under the name sebae anemone although I do not believe It is one as its tentacles are bubbled like a bta with purple doted tips. It is a light green colour with a pink foot. Yesterday it split into 2 anemones and they seem to stay near each other. My female ocellaris hosts it only at night time.

Attachments

• image-2501566570.jpg
    image-2501566570.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 112
You can see the other one on the left hand side the big one just moved out of the hole it was in when it was all one anemone.

Ok is the splitting a good thing. Do you think the nem looks healthy. Should I be doing anything different to make sure the nems recover from the splitting properly.

You don't really need to worry about them, they will be fine. Kudos on the split. You can now sell one or trade it for store credit.

Doesn't look too healthy to me... Nems ain't supposed to be white/clear.

Looks to me to be extremely bleached and has expelled its zooxanthellae.

No it isn't bleached it green sorry bout the photo my iPhone didn't capture the colour and if I moved the phone any closer the whole screen went blue.

Back
Top Bottom