Angel fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmd

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have 3 small angels & 2 of them have what looks like spots of blood on one of eaches eyes. What is this? Is it normal? I know some angels I have seen have red eyes but I'm worried something is wrong. Otherwise act fine & eat. Help!!

this is normal in some variety of angels . i believe a few of the koi breeds have this natural pigment in there eyes i have about 15 koi that have this also.

I have 3 small angels & 2 of them have what looks like spots of blood on one of eaches eyes. What is this? Is it normal? I know some angels I have seen have red eyes but I'm worried something is wrong. Otherwise act fine & eat. Help!!
Agree, some Angels show red color on the eyes...You can see in the Internet some pictures of Angels and you will see to compare versus yours

I'm sure it's normal...here is Charlie...the circle around is pupil is half red. I've just always guessed one of his parents had a full red circle...but just a guess.

Attachments

• image-618710141.jpg
    image-618710141.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom