Angelicus botia cloudy eyes, please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluesky2111

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I woke up this morning noticing that my botia looked very exhausting. His eyes were cloudy and he's breathing like he's about to die. Most of the time he just stayed at the bottom on his sides. I haven't tested the water yet but after I saw him like that I did a large water change immediately. Yesterday I poured some drops of Prazipro in there (just for preventative) but the amount was too little to kill some fish (I assume). What could possibly the cause? :(

- 29gal, 2 years old
- sand subs, no plants
- Fish: Angel, firemouth, 2 rams, 5 corys, 2 mollies

1656.jpg

1657.jpg

1658.jpg

Water parameter update:
5c3b22a8841a96909734ab22fe64eba3.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I woke up this morning noticing that my botia looked very exhausting. His eyes were cloudy and he's breathing like he's about to die. Most of the time he just stayed at the bottom on his sides. I haven't tested the water yet but after I saw him like that I did a large water change immediately. Yesterday I poured some drops of Prazipro in there (just for preventative) but the amount was too little to kill some fish (I assume). What could possibly the cause? :(

- 29gal, 2 years old
- sand subs, no plants
- Fish: Angel, firemouth, 2 rams, 5 corys, 2 mollies

1656.jpg

1657.jpg

1658.jpg

Water parameter update:
5c3b22a8841a96909734ab22fe64eba3.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quarantine him and buy anti fungal treatment, feed him live food so he gets strong

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom