Angry wife - happy me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
epiphysis said:
My biggest fear is that if I'm not there anymore, the other half will sell my tanks for how much I told her i paid for it.

If my hubby goes any where I'm keeping the fish tanks, all 9 of them. He loves them as much as me but I would keep um all. Lol

Basefrog said:
I love the title of this thread! ^_^ Great fish!

My Girlfriend has yet to hate me for keeping fish.. Though she calls me sad sometime when I babble on about them too much!

Know that feeling

My wife told me it would be ok for me to get an aquarium ..... in April ..... now after less than 5 months ..... I have 4 in the living room, 6 more not set up .... YET ..... and a patio pond ..... but fortunately .... she has fallen in love with the shrimp, endlers and angelfish ...... but i am loving the hobby!!!

My wife tells me all the time
" before your even in the ground, those tanks are the first to go", and i only have 2!!!!! i pray for you guys. She hates the fish tanks, but loves the fish! i just got her a 150 dollar caulker cay dwarf boa, dont get me wrong i love it cause i love snakes as well, but i spent less than that on my sons 55 gallon w/ fish! and im the crazy one!

k.mascher86 said:
My wife tells me all the time
" before your even in the ground, those tanks are the first to go", and i only have 2!!!!! i pray for you guys. She hates the fish tanks, but loves the fish! i just got her a 150 dollar caulker cay dwarf boa, dont get me wrong i love it cause i love snakes as well, but i spent less than that on my sons 55 gallon w/ fish! and im the crazy one!

Same here I have a 54g bow and a reg 10g and I'm TRYING to get a 46bow for the room and my GF is pissed.!!! Im like I don't say nothing when you want shoes or makeup!!!!!

Again she hates the tanks loves the fish wtf. Lol

I don't know how you could hate the tanks but love the fish... I'm slowly breaking my husband in;) at least the fish don't have hair and shed so that's how I win0:) I usually bring home strays;) good luck guys!! And from experience, just try to sneak the smaller tanks in...and don't say anything about them and maybe she won't notice;) I had a fish and shrimp in a 5 g I was "suppose" to put up since I got a bigger one, long before he ever notices there was a fish in there;)

Tanks .....

What ever makes her happy ...... you got to make sure it happens ..... my wife doesn't collect snakes ..... she collects died presidents pictures on little green and white pieces of paper ..... mainly the ones with a bunch of zeroes behind a 1 ....

Back
Top Bottom