Another new guy - veteran

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Falcon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Cleveland, Ohio checking in.
Keeping fish for more then 20 years.

Have had many tanks over the years, all FW. Some of my favorites have been the Jack Dempsey I had for almost 7 years. He would kill anything I put in his tank so I finally gave up and let him have a 20G high all to himself. I was crusehd when he died.
One of my other favorites was a Sliver Shark Cat that I had. I had several sharks in that tank, Red Tail, Irrid, couple Balas, one red fin. When the Cat got to about 7 inches he got very aggressive so he had to get his own tank, too. For some odd reason he tolerated the Bala's but he would mercilessly chase anyone else. So he got his own 20G Long with the Bala's. They lived together for more then 6 years. That was my favorite tank ever.

Currently just have one tank running. A few weeks ago I decided to completely tear down my 55G and remove the UG filter. Went to the fish store for supplies and they had a 38G polygon at a ridiculous price. Called my wife and before I could even suggest a new tank she says "why don't you just get a new tank?". LOL Love her!
So in one day I tore down the tank, put the 38 together and transplanted the fish. Always live plants.
Currently have 1 red fin shark, 6 pink platys, i orange sword, 3 orange platys, 2 of those white bottom feeders that look lke blind cave fish... can't remember what they are called. Everyone is happy and healthy. Still thinking of adding Bala's... I love them. ;)

How's that for an intro? :D

Thanks Brad!:D

2 of those white bottom feeders that look lke blind cave fish... can't remember what they are called.

Consulted my Innes: Albino Corydoras. Had these guys and the pink platys for 3 years now. Also have 1 Chinese Algae Eater.

Back
Top Bottom