Another Stocking Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hsherman1986

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So, I just added a 30g tank to my collection (up to ten tanks now). Its already cycled (god bless filter media), and holding my male firemouth until I can reintroduce him into his 55g home. I think I have decided what I want to do with it once the firemouth goes home.

I am thinking dwarf cichlid/community. I have a trio of GBRs that will get upgraded, and just found a store locally that offers the gold rams. Only problem is they are all boys. So I am thinking of getting two and seeing how it works out. If it doesn't, one will goback, and i will just keep one.

I was also thinking of adding about 6 glass catfish. I always stop and look at these guys at the lfs, and really want some.

I also want a hillstream loach. Those guys look so cool, and it will be a rocky tank.

And lastly, a few zanzabar killifish. One of my other lfs offered these guys a few weeks ago, and said they can get more in for me.

What do you guys think?

I envy all of you guys who have Alot of tanks. I dont think i could Possibly Find room in my house for 10 tanks.

I think hillstream loaches like cooler waters than the rest of your stocking list, and they enjoy current, so you'd need a power head.

I think a tank dedicated entirely to glass catfish would be wicked cool.

Back
Top Bottom