Any E. Triandra left in here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dapellegrini

Aquarium Advice FINatic
At one point i planted a ton of Glosso, Pearlweed and some E.Triandra, all of which I struggled with initally. As I have increased the lighting and stabilized the dosing schedule, I was able to save one piece of Glosso that is showing some good signs of growth (up front against the glass) hurray :).

My question is, can anyone tell if the rest of that stuff there is all Pearlweed? I think I might have lost all of my E. Triandra (it wasn't looking so hot when I got it) but i can't really tell.

DSC07973.JPG

DSC07975.JPG

Looks to be mostly Pearlweed, but there's at least one that could be Elatine Triandra. The one that I see is in front a bit to the right of middle.

Yep. I'd say that piece in front and dead center of the most recent pics is Elatine Triandra. The rest looks like Pearlweed. If you want to get more dense growth out of the Pearlweed you can prune the stems to the height you desire and replant the tops. This will encourage it to branch and spread.

Back
Top Bottom