any guesses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mle421

Aquarium Advice Freak
it has a pink base an is round with green, and it opens and closes, this is it open. i know its tiny and the pic is horrible, but just thought i'd check with you guys!

Attachments

• im001906.jpg
    im001906.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 287
Wow, I have no idea. It looks almost translucent. Does it open during light hours and close at dark or the other way around? Could be some type of mushroom.

it opens durring daylight, if i bump the tank it closes too. its only the size of a pencil eraser, and i only noticed it a few days ago. it doesnt look like a mushroom to me though, cause it almost appears like in the center of it is empty space, and dont mushrooms usually have a little nub in the center?

thanks anyway fluff, if you dont know what it is, then i doubt anyone will be able to tell from this picture! thanks anyway!

Do a goodle image search for Pseudocorynactis. It's a nocturnal shroom.

Cheers
Steve

thanks! steve, i think you might be right, but i'm not positive yet, some of the pics i got when i googled looked like it has tentacles, and mine doesn't, or at least they're not visible yet. mine also doesnt seem nocturnal, its open in the day, and closed at night.

Back
Top Bottom